Women's Stuff

by - September 06, 2021

It's hard to be a woman, I tell you that in advance. (this post is just a rant and may act as slight information but I'm nowhere near a medical expert)


Why - you may ask? Oh it's for hundred, if not thousands, of reasons. But here's my main concern for now:

Health.

As we all know, we've been blessed with such complex, life-giving organs, that, MasyaAllah, is such a meticulous creation that does so many wonders in so many levels. But, as they say, high risk high maintenance. Hahahah you may be laughing at this point - why is it high maintenance? I'm not a doctor, never have and never will be at this point of my life. But so many hormones involve in such a small organ may be one of the proof. Too many things can get your hormones messed up :

  • You get stressed from that loss of yours? Or from heavy continuous workload? Oops!
  • You don't have enough sleep at nights? Oops!
  • Oh you've been travelling? Oops!
  • Embracing healthy lifestyle? But too much of exercise? Another oopsie!
  • Not getting enough nutrients? Or even, too much wrong nutrients? Oops for you!

How does one maintain all of above and still capable of keeping her mental health is a serious question. And what if your hormones messed up?

  • Missed period
  • Late period
  • Probably too heavy or too light flow
  • Unfertile from hormon imbalance
It sure is fun! Hehehe and don't forget to mention, your body. Your great gracious holy temple of yours. Just by default, you get many issues from it. Whatever pops your mind, you name it, it's there. 
  • Multiple cysts all over? Oh that's PCOS!
  • Very painful period? Maybe it's endometrium?! or polyps?!
  • Poor or over the roof metabolism? Is something wrong with the thyroid?
  • Breakthrough bleeding in between your period? What is it?!
  • Is it meat-like sack? could it be tumor / myom?
  • Was the water you're using clean? Oh no! Bacteria?!
  • Having a hard time to pee? It's UTI right!?
  • Is it cancer? What type? Ovary? Cervix? Which one??

Gosh..... worrying things is the worst, but then again, I'm a curious cat, both be a blessing and a curse for myself. I GOOGLE EVERYTHING. I ASK THINGS : Google, Reddit, Quora, Mum Forum (just bcs I'm a woman), Halodoc, you name it. Closest people would know I do this every-time people throw me anything or every-time things happen surrounding us.


Ya Allah... ease my mind, give me a happy and healthy life. Aamiin.


XOXO,

Rach

You May Also Like

0 comments

Check These Out!

Women's Stuff

It's hard to be a woman, I tell you that in advance. (this post is just a rant and may act as slight information but I'm nowhere nea...