TIPS : 3 Ways to Kill Boredom (3 Cara Menghilangkan Rasa Bosan)

by - August 29, 2016

Halo everyone!

First of all I would like to say thank you for the visit. This is my very first post. I'm going to try to use original ideas that I find (somewhat) helpful in the making of this post (and probably next posts). Oh by the way, I just graduated! So yeah, I am currently jobless right now :(

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaay,
Who, in the world, is happy with their rather flat rather boring life?

Especially when you're in between jobs.

Well, I know I'm not.

So here are some fun things (at least according to me) on how to kill boredom (in a cheap way because me broke ya gaiz):

1. Do Your (Long-Postponed) Hobbies!

http://www.persquare.com.ph/news/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/movie.gif

So. very. cliche, I know! Haha
but, seriously do your hobbies that you've been deliberately postponing during your busy days! Be it photography, or movie marathon-ing, or cooking, or writing songs, or even gazing at the stars in the middle of the night (if you are romantic and bored enough to do that). Just do it! because hopefully you'll no longer jobless in a short time, so, enjoy while it lasts!

2. Groom Yourself!


https://media.giphy.com/media/MvZKiDJmB1XEs/giphy.gif


I know right? Who doesn't love grooming themselves? Smell that delicious scrub in your bathroom? Use it! What about those masks sitting on your desks barely decent for another month? Use it! and oh! Those DIY Tutorials about shiny slimmery blushes? DO IT! USE IT! Oh my god, there's nothing better than a fresh new you! Yum!

3. Connect With Old Friends (Possibly Lovers)

https://media.giphy.com/media/132WBFdXqrYp3i/giphy.gif
Hey, there's absolutely nothing wrong with re-connecting with some good-ol friends right? Let's text those gang of yours that you've probably done something extremely tacky and possibly stupid stuff with! Let's hang with that single ex that was so fun to be around! Let's just drowning talking about the past and maybe, just maybe hopefuly you'll get some opportunities (or ex back) during the process. But, nah girl! I wouldn't recommend you to re-connect just to open some doors. You can just enjoy the memories, enjoy the company, and enjoy the friendships (that maybe has been long forgotten).


We all get bored sometimes, so if those tips aren't very useful to you, SCREW YOU! I'm kidding, girl. Just enjoy the moment, it wont last forever.


SMOOCH,



The Duckling.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Check These Out!

Women's Stuff

It's hard to be a woman, I tell you that in advance. (this post is just a rant and may act as slight information but I'm nowhere nea...