Facts : What I Love About Hogwart School

by - May 06, 2017

Hey girls!

Me again.

I love harry potter, you knew this before right?

I want to post facts I love about Hogwarts School.

here are they :

1. It's huge, and tall

yes, I really love the architecture of Hogwart School. I think it's an old architecture rite? like castle? perfect.

2. It has secret ways out
most of the characters on Harry Potter don't know about secret way out or something. most of them don't know the whole building. come on, nobody knew about a secret way out to it (whats that called? the hotel near three broomsticks?) till harry potter seventh. a perfect place to play hide and seek. yeap.

3. It has The Room Of Requirement
such a perfect promise for a desperate room seeking man. yeah. hide anything, place anyone, and voila! nobody would know, unless it's destroyed.

4. It has Quidditch Field

it's big, and you can fly. plus spelling spells/curses to make your enemy falls down. whoops. and I'm kinda confused, do they use the same field when they fight against dragons? but afterall, it's awesome.

5. Magic is Allowed
look at this ugly noseless creature. no offense
well I 100% know that unforgivable curses are prohibited. but the rest? totally fun! avada kedavra! lol

there are so many many many reasons that makes me LOVE this school. but I kinda forget. you'd better find out yourself. :D


The Potter Freak

Love,


Rach

You May Also Like

0 comments

Check These Out!

Women's Stuff

It's hard to be a woman, I tell you that in advance. (this post is just a rant and may act as slight information but I'm nowhere nea...