Guardian of The Galaxy 2

by - May 12, 2017


Hello Guys!

So, once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, there lived an alien princess married an alien prince. They had kids and grandchildren and ruled the galaxy amazingly. They all guarded the galaxy and no intruders attacked their galaxy. And then, of course, they lived happily ever after.

He he of course that was not the story of Guardian of The Galaxy 2! That was just guardian of galaxy mixed with disney princess tale.

So, A while ago, I watched Guardian of The Galaxy 2 in one of the furthest Galaxy (read : Bekasi).



So, this movie is about the guardian of galaxy (Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Baby Groot, and Rocket) continues their adventure in the galaxy.

They guarded the batteries from one golden nation alien in exchange for Gamora's sister. And then Rocket being Rocket, stole the batteries. So the chasing begins.

They were helped by mysterious white ship which turns out belongs to Peter Quill's father. The father took them to one very seemingly peaceful and paradise-like planet that is built by the light he controlled.

But, there is something fishy with that planet and also the father. In order to keep the crew together, fight is unavoidable. Old foes become new allies and so many many great unexpected things happen to please everyone in the theatre.

AND IT WAS A COMPLETE PACKAGE FOR ME!

To sum things up, let me tell you what really were pleasant gifts from this movie :

1. Epic Awws and Lols

I like how they put a hilarious smooshy smooshy-ness and also comedy.

Like, come on! Baby groot is really cute. And cute is not even a proper way to express it.

I AM GROOT
I can never blame him eventhough he's not helpful :"D
Even when he's angry, he's still the cutest thing
Okay, come on this is hilarious. Just like playing trampoline.
Seriously, I died laughing watching it.


2. The Action Scene is Compelling

It is not such a brutal fight or something like that,

But I like it. It suits my taste. hahahha

Take a look at this monster fighting scene
Cool. Handsome. But somehow reminds me of fly.
BOOO YAAAA super cool

How many stabs does it take to actually tear the skin?

Still is hilarious.

3. Heart-punching Emotional Scene

Okay, seriously, the final scene, which shows how the old folk, Yondu, who actually sacrificed for Peter Quill's life for god's sake! was able to make my tears stream down my face.

This guy right here is a hero.
And the funeral. Oh my gosh them chills.


The funeral scene was really emotional. Especially when they were surrounded by old friends and that one guy (whom I forget the name) was screaming. Dear lord.... That. Was. Hearbreaking.

I might be too emotional watching this movie. But that was such a nice, hilarious, touching movie sequel. Not many movies can do sequel this great. And for that, my hats off for everyone involved in it.

I hope I can be part of Guardian of The Galaxy!!!! hahahhaa


The Next Guardian of Galaxy

Love,


Rach

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I read your blog I must say very good and helpful guide for crazy fans of a Guardian of the galaxy 2. I’ve watched that movie many times and I am highly amazed by the attire which Guardians of The Galaxy 2 Chris Pratt Trench Costume was wearing. I wanted same jacket for my boyfriend but getting back and forth to order online as it was my first time with Celebsleatherjackets.com. To my surprise I got my order and m highly satisfied with the material specially leather quality. My boyfriend loved it most. A must try outfit from celebs leather jacket.

    ReplyDelete

Check These Out!

Women's Stuff

It's hard to be a woman, I tell you that in advance. (this post is just a rant and may act as slight information but I'm nowhere nea...