Youtube Stars!

by - August 15, 2017

Hello!

So you probably know (or not) that I really enjoy watching youtube videos every vacant time (if I have sufficient amount of data plan haha)

tbh, I literally have watched tons of videos on youtube. Sometimes I even caught myself being bored because there was not many interesting videos left that I had not watched. lol

So now, Im going to tell you my all time favourite youtubers! And they are supadupa ENTERTAINING! (lol I seriously unintentionally just hit the capslock button)

1. Nigahiga

TEEHEE
NIGAHIGA oh my god I freaking love this guy! Ive been a big fan since I was in senior high school. He has so many original ideas ranging from sketch, dear ryan, to kpop parody. He is a hawaiian guy living in USA. He has ADHD and I dont know if that makes him even more genious in creating youtube comedy lol. I mean, just by watching a few videos of him would really make you feel how sincere he is in making or creating youtube videos. And amongst all youtube video creators, I consider him as one of a few who still value quality over quantity. Sadly, it takes him around a week to 2 to post a single video. But when he does, I am sooooooo amused. Uyeay!

2. Shane Dawson 

Shane's Conspiracy Videos
Saying that I like him would totally be underrated. Because I truly enjoy him! Like, seriously. He is one of the first youtuber that got me into youtube back when I was in high school. He used to make sketches back then but he doesnt do that much anymore. Instead, he makes conspiracy videos! They are awesome, plus he makes it more fishy by wearing the same shirt in every videos. lol. In addition, he also plays scary games with his friends, Drew and Garret and turn the scary games into a hilarious ones. lol. I LOVE HIM!

3. IISuperwomanII

relatable!
I know I may just discovered her not so long ago. probably around a year or two years ago. But I fell instantly in love. lol. She is a canadian female (but with indian blood) who creates sketches, funny tips and so on. She is somewhat relatable to normal people. She even has her fake parents to react to some trendy stuff, for instance, nicki minaj video, etc. Again, I am easily attracted to those creators who has original ideas and she is one of them. She posts around twice a week and I always wait for them to pop up in my youtube home.

4. Smosh

Original Smosh
Smosh used to consists of two guy best friends, Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla. But now, they are adding some new crews and find new type of humors, which does not really suit my taste. But for old time's sake, I would consider putting smosh in my fav list, because they used to make really funny sketches. I totally loved them. They made videos about what if video games were real, food battle, pokemon, what if movies were real and so on, And they're all really enjoyable! I mean, they're hilarious! But sadly, by adding some crews and some humours, I kinda feel they start to lose their initial identity, which is two best friends having fun. Although, some may prefer their new version. And the saddest part is, Anthony just decided to leave smosh! That literally crushed my heart! lol I still hope they will do fine in the future tho :D

5. Pewdiepie


pretty attractive. lol
SO! This guy basically plays video games and records it. Thats it. Lol. Nah kidding, his reaction is hilarious and he's pretty attractive too! He's a swedish guy and paints his hair pretty often lol #funfact. He plays serious games (with storyline and stuff) and not so serious ones (which I find humour in). But in all seriousness tho, he posts sooooo many videos which makes the quality (I find) not tought thoroughly. Despite that, there are also many good videos in his channel. In addition, I really like him for standing in what he believes in. Many medias twists his contents and are against him which causes so many losses for him, and yet he's still there creating youtube videos. Overall, I find his youtube pretty amusing and hey another fun fact! He is currently the number 1 subscribed youtube channel! So yeah going strong mate!

So those are my top favourite youtubers of all time!

I hope you enjoy it and go watch them!

Youtube Stars!

Love,


Rach

You May Also Like

0 comments

Check These Out!

Women's Stuff

It's hard to be a woman, I tell you that in advance. (this post is just a rant and may act as slight information but I'm nowhere nea...