Verruca Electricauter

by - November 02, 2018

Hello!

I just had a verruca electricauter today. Sounds sophisticated aint it?

Lol no. It is actually embarassing for me eventhough there's nothing really to be embarassed about.

So, easily you can google what verruca is. I have a looot of verrucas I have no idea why and how i got them. Doctor said i have tens (twenty-ish) of them. And she also said that it was caused by infection and occur more easily if you have wet skin surface. I have either extremely dry or extremely sweaty palm (foot and hand). It doesnt really bother me too much except for during high school exams when I needed to continously wipe my sweaty palm so that it didnt wet my exam paper. But, it hasnt really bothered me so much (medically speaking).

The thing about verruca is; it LOVES wet surface. That's why I have plenty. Some of mine were already painful because its depth and thickness (which i think put a pressure on other areas on my toes). so i went to see a doctor. A dermatologist to be precise. Well, actually some nurses suggested to go to surgeon. But I needed to confirm with dermatologist because before today, I was only self-google search-diagnozed.

And there I was. In the dermatologist room. She was surprised by my feet. Oh by the way it was only my right foot. After signing for financial thingy (thank god I have a good health insurance covered by my company), they (dermatologist and a nurse) treated my foot. They injected anesteshia on each VERRUCAS! and it was hella painful. I had a trouble breathing in and out eventhough they told me to. But well i tried. Like seriously tried. Haha. After that they treated my verruca using electrocauter and perhaps some kind of blade? It didnt hurt because of the drug. But I could pretty much smell the burnt skin so it was kinda horrifying for me.

They treated the 4 big verrucas. The painful ones. But to treat the small ones, they said they werent able to inject anestesy on each of them. So they wanted to electrocaute me without it. I said well okay if you did it quickly. But YOU WISH. As soon as the tool landed on my foot, I pulled my foot in shock.

Nah. I'm good. I'm done for the day. Bye thanks it was painful.

Lol so yeah

They stopped. I need to control the after-ops foot after 1 week. And i need to change my bandage and put some medication on it for 1 week and no water for my feet. (Lol. I'm sure I can handle water from outside. But remember, my feet are SWEAAAYTY). Wish me luck guys!!!

Ps : I really wish my mother were there as when it comes to doctor, I am always so scared.

Regards,
Rach

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity and HPV, My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came across Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receive my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following diseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's ,Epilepsy,Cancer,HPV,Wart Remover,Ance,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Infertility, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277976

    ReplyDelete

Check These Out!

Women's Stuff

It's hard to be a woman, I tell you that in advance. (this post is just a rant and may act as slight information but I'm nowhere nea...